MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

100+ ounces in Temple

Go down

Re: 100+ ounces in Temple

Post by jessary on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi! I'm really sorry, but the milk is gone.
Keep up the good work of finding milk for your baby. You are doing a great thing!

jessary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayr27 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:22 am

Hi Jennifer! I have a 9 month old boy who depends on donor milk. I have suspected IGT, which means I don't have enough milk ducts. I am passionate about breastfeeding and would love to continue using donor milk for my son. If it is still available, I would love to take you up on your offer. My son has no known allergies to mommy foods. I would be glad to come to your home or meet you in Temple somewhere. I'm in Harker Heights. My cell is 254.833.2838. If the milk is gone already, that's no problem, but please let me know. I am coordinating with another mama in Belton.Smile. Thanks for posting!

Fayr27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

100+ ounces in Temple

Post by jessary on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi!
I have around 110 ounces of frozen breastmilk that I would love to give to someone who needs it. My son is allergic to dairy and corn, and this milk is from before we figured that out. I am 100% clean - no diseases, no smoking, drugs, alcohol, or medication. I don't have blood test results but can get them if you'd prefer.

The milk is from May, June, and July. It was pumped and frozen, never thawed.

I am in Temple, one hour North of Austin and two hours South of DFW. I'm flexible about method of delivery/meet up/ship/whatever.

Please contact me if interested!

Jennifer

jessary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down