MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Need of Milk - Red Hook (Hudson Valley, Northern Dutchess County)

2 posters

Go down

In Need of Milk - Red Hook (Hudson Valley, Northern Dutchess County) Empty Re: In Need of Milk - Red Hook (Hudson Valley, Northern Dutchess County)

Post by dorothym21 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 am

Hello,

I have a three month old daughter and produce more than she needs right now. I was able to save almost 200 ounces before I return to work but since I decided that I will not be returning to work until September, I no longer need it (all of it has been frozen, including some colostum). I am in Nanuet NY. Please email me at dorothym79@gmail. com if you are interested.

dorothym21

Back to top Go down

In Need of Milk - Red Hook (Hudson Valley, Northern Dutchess County) Empty In Need of Milk - Red Hook (Hudson Valley, Northern Dutchess County)

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:58 pm

I am currently looking for milk for my third baby, a little girl who is due in February. I have a condition called mammary hypoplasia, which leaves me unable to produce enough milk to sustain my babies. I am a Certified Lactation Counselor, and work closely with an IBCLC who specializes in my issues, take herbs and nurse & pump around the clock to produce as much of my own milk as possible, but I still need to supplement.

My first two babies were blessed to be supplemented with donor milk from 35 generous donor moms. Smile I am hoping for the same blessings for this baby!

I am in Red Hook (Northern Dutchess county), and can travel probably up to an hour, depending on where. My daughter is going through some medical issues right now, and I work part time, so I am not able to travel very far. But I am also happy to pay for shipping for anyone who is interested in doing that.

I am happy to reimburse for or replace breastmilk bags used, pump parts, etc. All I ask if for a note from your doctor or midwife, or to see a copy of your prenatal labwork showing that you are healthy.

Please let me know if you have any milk that needs a home!

Thanks!
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down