MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk ready to go

2 posters

Go down

milk ready to go Empty Re: milk ready to go

Post by mommy of seven Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 am

hopefulfirefly wrote:I'm flying to Utah shortly for our adoption (we live in MI and baby will be born in Utah). I've never been there before...I'm planning to take some of the milk that we have here but I don't think I can bring enough because we'll be there 1-2 weeks. I'll be staying in Sandy, Utah (suburb of SLC), do you know how far that is from where your milk is? thanks Smile

You will be about 15 min from one location and about 30 from the other but I bet they would meet you if she will be in SLC. Its really easy to get to both places. If you would like the milk please email me at bjaazam@yahoo.com because I dont check this site too often. If I can get your info I can get you incontact with the family that has the milk. I really hope someone can use it.

mommy of seven

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulfirefly Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 am

I'm flying to Utah shortly for our adoption (we live in MI and baby will be born in Utah). I've never been there before...I'm planning to take some of the milk that we have here but I don't think I can bring enough because we'll be there 1-2 weeks. I'll be staying in Sandy, Utah (suburb of SLC), do you know how far that is from where your milk is? thanks Smile

hopefulfirefly

Back to top Go down

milk ready to go Empty milk ready to go

Post by mommy of seven Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 am

I was in Utah for a week and have milk in 2 freezers. I have 4 bags in Stansburry Park and 3 bags off of 12300 So in Salt Lake city. I was staying with family and have left the milk in there freezers. The bags have about 8 oz in each. I had someone who was going to meet me on Sunday to get it but she never called me back to meet so now I have milk stored that I need to find a home for. Please let me know if you are interested in it. I will answer any questions you may have. Thanks Smile

mommy of seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down