MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Louisville (Middletown) Kentucky

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in Louisville (Middletown) Kentucky Empty Re: Milk available in Louisville (Middletown) Kentucky

Post by NaturalMom Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello! I have parents close to your area but I live in Ohio, so I would be able to connect with you. I cannot produce milk and my babies do not do well on anything else. My current donor cannot keep up. My email is breezyknollfarms@emypeople.net. I would love to hear from you!!!

NaturalMom

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Louisville (Middletown) Kentucky Empty Milk available in Louisville (Middletown) Kentucky

Post by ozburnra Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Hello,

I am a mother of a 5 month old little girl who has been exclusively breast fed.  Since she was born I have consistently been producing more milk than she needs and currently our freezer if full of milk that we will never be able to use.  I would be happy to donate it to a mother in need.  I have not taken any medication through pregnancy or during breastfeeding, take prenatal vitamins still, eat a mostly organic diet.  I have not had a bloodtest but would be happy to get one if requested.  I would prefer for someone to be able to pick up the milk but can mail if necessary. I would love to give this milk to a baby who needs it, I would hate for it to go to waste!

ozburnra

Back to top Go down