MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search of Milk - South Eastern Wisconsin

Go down

In Search of Milk - South Eastern Wisconsin Empty In Search of Milk - South Eastern Wisconsin

Post by PJoyBlair Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello!
I am looking for donation(s) for my one month old baby girl! Smile
I am dealing with IGT and aren't able to produce enough to supply my daughter with the amount of milk that she needs - especially with her growing appetite. I am taking and doing everything that I can in order to try and increase my supply, but I am still only able to produce about 25% of what she needs, per day. Sad On top of it, she is having trouble with formula that we need to use to supplement with (we've tried a few different ones, and it doesn't help).

I also would LOVE if I could find someone who would be willing and able to be a regular, committed donor - but one time donations would be greatly appreciated! It's been difficult to find any, since the demand so greatly out weights the supply.

I am located in Darien, WI. I am able and willing to travel and would supply storage bags or reimburse for ones already used. I would also pay for any gas money needed, if someone were to meet me at a location for pick up.

Thank you!!!
I really appreciate your time.

<3 Priscilla
My email address is pjoyblair at gmail.

PJoyBlair

Back to top Go down