MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for milk for my 9 week old in houston

2 posters

Go down

looking for milk for my 9 week old in houston Empty Re: looking for milk for my 9 week old in houston

Post by jenmommabear Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi I'm in Galveston and have around 80 ounces in my deep freeze. They are dated from mid June.

jenmommabear

Back to top Go down

looking for milk for my 9 week old in houston Empty looking for milk for my 9 week old in houston

Post by lizrook Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 am

i have a beautiful 9 week old baby that i am just not able to produce enough milk for. we have tried everything to up my supply, and i produce about half of what she needs. i had this issue with my first, and thought things would be different this time around. sigh.

i am in the houston area (spring/the woodlands) and would love if some mama had an extra supply of frozen milk she was willing to donate to us...either as a one time donation, or long term. willing to drive to all surrounding areas. we'll replace storage bags, of course!

thank you in advance for your precious gift.

lizrook

Back to top Go down