Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

100+ oz to donate - Yakima, WA

Go down

100+ oz to donate - Yakima, WA

Post by elina0513 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi, I am located in Yakima and have right now over 100 oz in my freezer I would like to donate. I also add milk daily to my freezer stash. My son HATES the bottle and is reverse cycling at daycare so I have between 3 - 10 extra daily depending on how much he eats. He is almost 5 months old and until he gets used to eating from a bottle I will have extra to donate.

I drink a TON of milk so it is by no means dairy free. I stay away from caffeine but there are probably 2 or 3 times in the last month where I drank about 8 oz of a latte. I used the milk I pumped immediately after that for my son the next day at daycare so I would say it is 99% caffeine free. ;) Smoke free, medication free, alcohol free.

Would love for it to go to someone fairly close to me so there are no shipping procedures and I would love to meet whoever I am donating to and the baby :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down