MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Shores, AL

2 posters

Go down

Gulf Shores, AL Empty Gulf Shores, AL

Post by Jodie103 Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:16 pm

I was a surrogate and I now pump and donate locally around 250 oz. a week, I will be vacationing in Gulf Shores, AL Aug 4th thru Aug 9. I don't want to have to pay to fly all that milk back home so I'm looking for someone around Gulf Shores to donate just for this one week.

Jodie103

Back to top Go down

Gulf Shores, AL Empty Re: Gulf Shores, AL

Post by sedwardssteph@yahoo.com Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 am

Did you find someone to give too? I am an adoptive mom. We adopted in mobile last week. He is still in neonatal care of hospital due to drug addiction. Are you still here in area? Can you email me at sedwardssteph@ yahoo.com. Thanks,

sedwardssteph@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down