MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handsome Little Man Seeking Milk

Go down

Handsome Little Man Seeking Milk Empty Handsome Little Man Seeking Milk

Post by Kelseyeb1986 Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 am

Hey mamas!  My 5 month old son was diagnosed with a tongue tie very late in the game (3 months, diagnosed by ME thanks to horrid pediatricians) and is still working on catching up on weight.  I am still working on trying to get my supply to where it should be, but in the interim my boy is on two feeds per day of donor milk (I nurse him first, then top him off with donor milk).  We are running low.  We would be forever grateful to any moms in the Kirk/Wood/Red/Bell/Iss areas who would like to help our little dude out.  He needs to catch up on weight!

Kelseyeb1986

Back to top Go down