MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for someone sorta specific...

2 posters

Go down

Looking for someone sorta specific... Empty Re: Looking for someone sorta specific...

Post by acuhealingarts Wed May 05, 2010 9:35 am

I know you are looking for an adopted baby but in case you don't find one my son, Kingston, and I are in search of breastmilk. He has been using donated breastmilk for at least the past 5 months (some from women on here and some from my sister in law) anyhow he is 9 months old now and should be taking on solid foods however has some digestive problems and can't keep down the solids so we are giving him mainly breastmilk and he needs a lot of it to keep up his growth. We have been to the Dr and ran multiple tests but so far no answer as to why he can't keep his food down so in the meantime we need more breastmilk. I understand you search to help an adopted family but if you don't find one please consider contacting us. We live in St Paul, MN however we are from western ND (Beulah) we drive through ourselves about every 6 weeks and in between that my mother comes here so we are frequently through Fargo.

Thanks and Take Care
Erika & Kingston
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone sorta specific... Empty Looking for someone sorta specific...

Post by khmillis Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 pm

I live in Fargo and have finally gotten my supply back up and have a frozen stash. I was hoping to donate some milk to an adopted baby, if there are any on this board in need. I don't have a large amount to give, but would like to help how I can. I currently take Fenugreek to up my supply in addition to a multivitamin, vitamin D and iron. No medications. I'm not dairy free, but try to keep my dairy intake medium to low.
khmillis
khmillis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum