MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in Sonoma County, CA. Willing to pay expenses

2 posters

Go down

Need milk in Sonoma County, CA. Willing to pay expenses Empty I would love to help.

Post by neverinwrong Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 am

I am a mother of a 3 month old baby girl... I have currently 3 months of frozen milk in my deepfreezer and would like to rotate my supply as I am still making surplus. I make enough to feed your baby for at least a couple of months with my surplus and I can still make more. And with our babies being the same age it would be better milk for her. I live in San Diego. If you can pay for shipping I can send it to you as soon as you need it. I am so happy you have chosen breastmilk for her. She is lucky to have such thoughtful parents.

neverinwrong

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Sonoma County, CA. Willing to pay expenses Empty Need milk in Sonoma County, CA. Willing to pay expenses

Post by lasource Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm

I am new here and I am not sure if I am posting in the right place. We are adopting a 3 month old little girl. We've had her for a month now and it pains me to feed her formula every day. I attempted to breast feed her myself after taking medication to bring my milk in but she won't latch (the free flowing bottle is too easy and after three months she's so used to it), though I will keep trying. If anyone out there has milk available I would be the happiest person around to be be the recipient on behalf of our new little girl. And, I would be more than happy to pay for shipping/expenses and/or travel within driving distance. I live in N. California, in Santa Rosa. Thank you so very much! Annalyce. P.S. I would like to give this baby the best possible chance--mind, body, and soul--especially since she had a rough start in utero.

lasource

Back to top Go down