MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly

3 posters

Go down

Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly Empty Re: Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly

Post by julialroberts Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 am

We can pick up ASAP or arrange a meet up to pick up. My husband works in the Chantilly area and routinely picks up milk for Phoebe. Phoebe is 19 months old and is tube dependent. She has Russell Silver Syndrome. Please let me know if you would be willing to donate to her.

Thanks Smile

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly Empty Re: Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly

Post by Violetrinity Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi,

My name is Heather Banks and I am really hoping that you will consider donating some of your precious milk to us.

My daughter, Violet, is 15 months old, and will not drink any other kind of milk besides breastmilk. At her age, she still needs milk, and I have IGT, and am only able to produce a few ounces a day; just a fraction of what she drinks and needs. I have tried every other type of milk, and she will only drink breastmilk. She will sometimes drink juice, but of course this is no substitute for milk! We have only a few days worth of donor milk left at this point, and are about to be out of donor milk for the first time since her birth. I am really panicking, as I know that she will not drink anything else, even with no alternative for a couple of days (I've tried). She is also an incredibly picky eater, and gets much of her nutrition from breastmilk.
Would you please consider donating to us? I/we would be SO appreciative and would of course reimburse you for your supplies, and your time.

Thank you so much! Donating milk is such an amazing gift...

Best,

Heather
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetrinity Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Pming you, thanks!
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly Empty Donation Available in Centreville

Post by Daxx0812 Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm still looking to donate locally before I donate to a milk bank. I'm mostly pumping for feeding my baby and looking to donate the extra supply. Currently have 200 ounces in 5 or 6 ounce breast milk bags to donate and if interested would be able to donate more in future. I don't smoke, don't do drugs, I'm not on any prescriptions and eat a balanced diet. Basically I don't do anything that would put my own kid in danger. If you have any questions let me know.

Daxx0812

Back to top Go down

Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly Empty Milk Available in Centreville/Chantilly

Post by Daxx0812 Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Have a new baby that I'm BF, but I had to start pumping due to latch issues. This kicked my production into overdrive and I'm currently pumping about 10 oz every session. Needless to say my baby appetite hasn't caught up to my production and I'm currently in possession of a freezer full of milk over 100 oz.

Daxx0812

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down