MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need - Iowa City area

Go down

Need - Iowa City area Empty Need - Iowa City area

Post by Jototheworld Fri May 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Hello,

My family will be traveling to the Iowa City area where we are from (but now live in OR). We will be in the area for a week from June 6th through June 12th. I have a newborn who will be 1 month old on the 12th. I am a low supply mom, due to a prior serious surgery. I use a Supplemental Nursing System to breastfeed as much as I am able. I did so with my first child throughout our entire nursing relationship. I would be over the moon if there were a mom in the Iowa City area who had a small stash of BM they would be open to sharing with us for that week. We would be glad to share more of our story, discuss specifics, and certainly would be honored to reimburse for supplies. Please feel free to PM or email me: osterhaus@gmail.com. Thank you so much to all the mamas who give! It is such an incredible, powerful, and priceless gift to families like mine.

Joelle

Jototheworld

Back to top Go down