MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

350 domperidone pills for sell $35

3 posters

Go down

350 domperidone pills for sell $35 Empty 350 domperidone pills for sell $35

Post by beckyzhang Tue May 07, 2013 5:44 pm

I have some domperidone about 350 pills for sale. I brought this from another mom in this forum before I can produce enough breastmilk. Since I produce enough now so I guess it need to go somewhere else. The expiring date is Aug & Sept,2014.I want to charge $35 this including the priority shipping . Let me know anybody need it..

beckyzhang

Back to top Go down

350 domperidone pills for sell $35 Empty Re: 350 domperidone pills for sell $35

Post by davidsondarcy Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Do you still have this available?

davidsondarcy

Back to top Go down

350 domperidone pills for sell $35 Empty I will purchase these from you ASAP!

Post by eddiejames77 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi,

If you still have these, I'd like to buy them ASAP from you. Just let me know what form of payment you'll accept and I'll get it right over to you. I have a little boy in the NICU, born on 6/19/13 and he is ill and needs my breastmilk. I've been taking DOM however I'm just about out. I have 1 sleeve left. I will take all you have to offer. Whatever it is, I need it. Please get back to me ASAP. I will PM you as well.

Thanks,
Julie
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

350 domperidone pills for sell $35 Empty Re: 350 domperidone pills for sell $35

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down