MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Need Milk This Fall

2 posters

Go down

Will Need Milk This Fall Empty Re: Will Need Milk This Fall

Post by aubreyaks Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 pm

I just found out about this website. I currently have a 6 week old and I am willing to contribute. If you plan to start freezing and storing now, I can get started right away. As I have never done this before, you may need to give me a little guidance Smile

aubreyaks

Back to top Go down

Will Need Milk This Fall Empty Will Need Milk This Fall

Post by littleforeverfamily Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

We are expecting our 4th baby this fall. Our first two were born with birth defects and passed away before they were two months (two separate conditions, HPE and HLHS.) I pumped with our second but because of a breast reduction when I was 19, I do not have a good supply (on a good day I pumped 1 maybe 2 ounces.) Our third baby was adopted and we were able to provide nearly 90% breast milk through the first year of his life thanks to many moms from Milk Share. I know we have a awhile, but we are looking into stock-piling milk for this next one and using a deep-freezer to store. Let me know if you are interested. Our blog is littleforeverfamily and our e-mail is littleforeverfamily@gmail.com. Thank-you in advance for any help. http://littleforeverfamily.blogspot.com/
Emily and her family

littleforeverfamily

Back to top Go down