MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk Available

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk Available Empty Re: Frozen Milk Available

Post by LiamsMomma Tue May 07, 2013 9:49 am

Catherine,

We are interested! We live in Cleveland. I am sending u a private message now or u can email me bumble701@hotmail .com

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available Empty Frozen Milk Available

Post by cdleitner Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 pm

I live in Gardner, Kansas. My son is almost 11 months old and has always refused to take a bottle of expressed milk. So I have an half a deep freezer full of milk. The milk is from June 2012-Nov/Dec 2012. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me. I hate to just throw this milk away and would love for it to go to a baby who can use it. Feel free to ask any questions that you need to insure that my milk is a good fit for your baby. I don't smoke, drink alcohol or caffeine, or do drugs. However, I do have hypothyroidism and so I take medication for this up until December 2012 I was taking Levothyroxin 25mcg and starting in December it was switched to Synthroid 75mcg.
Hope I can help someone.
Catherine

cdleitner

Back to top Go down