MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of milk :-(

2 posters

Go down

In need of milk :-(  Empty Re: In need of milk :-(

Post by Missi2004 Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 am

That sounds great. We are available all weekend. Just send me a message :-) thank you so much!

Missi2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjulet Fri May 24, 2013 4:43 am

Hello, I'm on no medications but still take my prenatal vitamins daily. I've never done illegal drugs, I'm a non-smoker and I haven't had alcohol for over 1.5 years, since before my son was born. I don't drink while I'm nursing not even the pump and dump...so no worries there. I'll text you this weekend but if you can meet up this Saturday....that would be great. I can bring a grocery bag full of bags of milk frozen. Each bag is dated. Will chat with you soon

Cjulet

Back to top Go down

Post by Missi2004 Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 am

Missi2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Missi2004 Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 am

Hello. I live about 30m from downtown. I can meet anytime. I'm right smack between Cincy and Dayton but travel to Cincy two other times to get milk.
My cell is 937-239-6009, you can text me anytime
Medications? Alcohol? Drugs?
CJ is thriving well on donor milk thus far :-)

Missi2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjulet Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am

Hello. I have a soon to be 6 month old healthy boy. I live in the Cleveland area but I'm originally from cincy. I am still exclusively breast feeding and I'm a working mom. In preparation of returning to work, I started primping to the point that I was making almost twice my baby's need. Anyway, I have chest freezer full of milk and I still pump about 10-15 ounces more milk than my son needs. I'll be in Cincinnati this weekend and could bring some milk if you live in cincy. Because of my work and caring for two kids, I don't want to commit to shipping. Let me know if you'd like to get some milk. I'm new to this milk sharing so I'd like to start with a one time donation and go from there.

Cjulet

Back to top Go down

In need of milk :-(  Empty In need of milk :-(

Post by Missi2004 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 am

I am a former donor. I got extremely sick, then started going thru a divorce and all my supply is gone. I have been trying to relactate with no luck. :-(
My son is 6m on 4/16, he has severe GERD. He won't even take formula (can't blame him it smells awful). The little formula we have gotten in him, has made his spitting up and screaming worse.
I would like to continue BM til at least 10m if not the full year.
I have tried Eats in Feets, hm4hb and another milkshare site to no avail. I had a friend donate what she had in store but that's going to run out so soon.
Please help. I will travel to Cincinnati Dayton Columbus areas.
Thank you and my little guy thanks you

Missi2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down