MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Offering about 36 bags of about 6oz of milk. Bolingbrook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Offering about 36 bags of about 6oz of milk. Bolingbrook

Post by mamamansfield on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 am

Is there any of this milk left? My supply suddenly plummeted due to a new pregnancy and I donated my own stash a couple months ago. My son is 5 months old.

mamamansfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi there, I sent you a private message! Veronika Smile

veronikaono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey.leanne on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Hi,

I am currently pregnant with my second set of twins and am due in August. I suffer from IGT and therefore will never make enough to exclusively breastfeed my sweet new baby boy and girl. I am trying to begin finding milk donations and long term donors for my babies. That way when they come I can focus on building the best supply I can and not have to be searching for donors or doing pick ups if possible. If you are interested in helping please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
Lindsey (West Chicago)

Lindsey.leanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offering about 36 bags of about 6oz of milk. Bolingbrook

Post by Tomuchmilk on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm

I have a 2month old and have a lot of bags of frozen milk. My son is at 17 pounds already and would love to share my milk with a family that is in need.I
I am willing to keep freezing and donating my milk if I can find a family in need.
You can contact me and ask questions if you have any.

Tomuchmilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top