MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately need breast milk in Missouri

2 posters

Go down

Desperately need breast milk in Missouri Empty Re: Desperately need breast milk in Missouri

Post by ADDGRACE Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:48 pm

I would like all of it please. Could you e-mail me so we can arrange picking up details. Jade_Clarice15@aol.com

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Desperately need breast milk in Missouri Empty Re: Desperately need breast milk in Missouri

Post by cdleitner Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:23 pm

I am still adding up all the milk, I am abt half way done and have 371oz. The rest of the milk is in 4-8oz. Increments but I will try to have a total for you tonight. You are welcome to all of it...I didn't hear back from the other person. As far as I know the medication is safe for the baby. I nurse my son and he is ok. You could call your pediatrician and ask to be sure.

cdleitner

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDGRACE Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm

If possible I would like to get it Saturday. I'm extremely low.

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDGRACE Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I guess the only question I have is the medicine you were taking is it still safe for the baby to drink the milk I assume? I just don't know much about that

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDGRACE Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Are you wanting to give me all of it? (Not trying to sound greedy! Asking to figure out my storage situation) ill be glad to take whatever you would be willing to give me. My daughter definitely needs it! If it wouldn't be too much trouble it would help a lot to know atleast a general idea of how much you have. I am off weekends so it would be a weekend i would come get it. And as soon as possible would be best. Let me know what is convenient for you.

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by cdleitner Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Is there anything that you would like to know before excepting my milk? I don't know the exact amount but I am willing to figure it out if you would like me to. I am willing to provide you with whatever necessary information to make the best decision for your baby. When are you wanting to get the milk?

cdleitner

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDGRACE Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

I live in Jefferson city Missouri. I'd be willing to drive to get it as that would be easier than shipping.

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by cdleitner Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Where are you located in Missouri? I live near Kansas City, KS. I am new to milk sharing so what is the next step?

cdleitner

Back to top Go down

Post by cdleitner Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Where are you located in Missouri? I live near Kansas City, KS. I am new to milk sharing so what is the next step?

cdleitner

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDGRACE Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:31 pm

I am very interested! Anything would be a huge help!

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Desperately need breast milk in Missouri Empty Frozen Milk available

Post by cdleitner Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:00 pm

I have frozen milk from June 2012- Nov/Dec 2012 available. My son is almost 11 months and has always refused to take a bottle of expressed milk so I have A LOT of milk. It is taking up most of our deep freezer. I have already posted on another person 's request but if they don't wont it you are welcome to it. I do not smoke, drink alcohol or caffeine, or drugs. I do have hypothyroidism and take medication for this. When I started pumping I was taking Levothyroxin 25mcg and around Dec 2012 I switched to Synthroid 75mcg. Let me know if you are interested.

cdleitner

Back to top Go down

Desperately need breast milk in Missouri Empty Desperately need breast milk in Missouri

Post by ADDGRACE Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 pm

My daughter was born premature and had latching issues. I am not able to produce but about a 3rd of what she needs. We have tried supplementing with several formulas but all have caused GI and stomach issues for her. I need some breast milk asap. Would be willing to pay for shipping or drive to pick up if feasible. I AM DESPERATE PLEASE HELP!!! I am also out of the milk I purchased and cannot afford to buy more!!! Thank you.

ADDGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down