MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free domperidone

Go down

free domperidone Empty free domperidone

Post by nmeyers Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 pm

I have some left over domperidone that I used to help my jump start my breast milk for our adopted twins. I nursed them for 5 1/2 months and then after that we have relied entirely on donor milk. They are 16 months now old and are thriving because of the generosity of women on this site.

I would like to give a little back and I would hate for this medication to go to waste. There are 103 ten mg tablets (almost a 13 day supply). They are manufactured in Canada by pharmascience and I got them through Canada Drugs Online. They are in a the original manufactures bottle which originally held 500 tablets and the prescription label with my name and directions etc is still on the bottle. I have stored them in a cool dry place. They do expire at the end of this month (March). (Meant to post them earlier but have been a little busy;-) I learned in pharmacy school that the expiration date dose not mean that the drug goes bad or stops working but just that beyond that time the manufacturer can no longer guarantee that the medication has not lost more than 10% of it's potency. At any rate so they should be ok for several more months.

I will happily ship them to anyone that wants them.

warm regards
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

free domperidone Empty Re: free domperidone

Post by nmeyers Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 am

the domperidone has been spoken for and is no longer available.

nmeyers

Back to top Go down