MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking to donate Bensenville

4 posters

Go down

looking to donate Bensenville Empty Re: looking to donate Bensenville

Post by ashleylsololomon Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi Anna,

Please let me know if you might have any more milk to share (I know it's been a few weeks since you posted). I'm located in Logan Square and am happy to pick up. I'm in need of BM for my 10-day-old son as I have no supply due to medical condition.

Thanks!

Ashley

ashleylsololomon

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 am

Hi, I live in Darien and I am looking for beast milk, I would be willing to come pick it up any time. If you are willing to donate to us you can contact me at 630 550 1474 thank you ! Veronika

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm in GREAT need if you are willing to ship. I can cover all cost including bags and pump upkeep. Please please consider us.
Thanks
Sonya and brooklynn

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

looking to donate Bensenville Empty looking to donate Bensenville

Post by AnnaJ Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 am

Hi,

I have a large stockpile of 300 to 400 oz (and still pumping) in my freezer form January . I simply won't be able to use it soon and it would kill me to throw it out. I nurse my 4 month old daughter and also pump couple of times a day so the pile is growing. I do not smoke and am not on any medications whatsoever I take prenatal vitamins daily. I occasionally have a glass of wine but not right before pumping. I keep my milk in the freezer in Lansinoh 5oz bags. Please message me if you are interested. I'm in Bensenville, near O’Hare airport.

Anna

AnnaJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down