MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BM available in Downtown Jersey City, NJ

2 posters

Go down

BM available in Downtown Jersey City, NJ Empty Re: BM available in Downtown Jersey City, NJ

Post by 1sickbaby Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:56 pm

We are in great need and can cover all shipping cost if its something you'd consider.
Thanks so much!
Sonya

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

BM available in Downtown Jersey City, NJ Empty BM available in Downtown Jersey City, NJ

Post by liliya Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello to everyone,

I'm a mother of a 7 month old baby boy located in Downtown Jersey City area. Would love to donate BM to a baby in need in my area. I'm 29 years old and I dont smoke nor drink coffee ( I just prefer tea instead). I've never been a fan of alcohol so I never drank any alcohol during pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. My diet consist 100% organic meats and dairy products and I try to do the same with fruits and veggies as the season allows. I don't eat junk food and I hate soda. I take prenatal vitamins and DHA as per my ob and pediatrician. I have been healthy all my life and never took any medications except for colds and flu until my pregnancy. At 33 weeks I started having higher blood pressure readings so I was put on Labetalol. I continue taking Labetalol of 200mg twice a day due to still getting higher blood pressure readings. I was told by both my cardiologist and my pediatrician that Labetalol is one of the safest medications for pregnant and nursing women. If you have any concerns please advise with your pediatrician.

I'm not sure exactly how much bm I have but my deep freezer is full and I need to make room. Looking forward to speaking with a family in need.
Lilly

liliya

Back to top Go down