MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Looking to help

Go down

Re: Looking to help

Post by Mominmd on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 am

I have just joined this site as my husband says I should leave at least some room in the freezer for our food. If you are in need of milk I have at least 100 oz to donate and can meet in Silver Spring, MD. Please message me as I would like to clear some space by the end of next week.

Mominmd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amiga74 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi Jordan,

I am looking for milk for my son who is 5.5 months old. He has a cleft lip and palate and because of the cleft palate is unable to nurse (though i know he'd be great if he could). I pump for him but it is never enough and have a low supply. I live in North Bethesda/Rockville area, so pretty close. We'd be grateful for anything.

amiga74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking to help

Post by jclark11 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 pm

I live in North Potomac in MD. I breastfeed my son, who is 6 months old now. I just heard about this site and I would love to help a child in need. I do not currently have a stockpile(only a few bags in the freezer and he won't take a bottle), but I can produce a good amount of milk. So I am willing to pump a few times a day to help someone out. I am busy with my boy though, so unless you have a newborn, I probably won't be able to fill all of your feeding needs. Thanks! -Jordan

jclark11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum