MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need breastmilk in Columbia or St. Louis area, MissourI

2 posters

Go down

Need breastmilk in Columbia or St. Louis area, MissourI Empty Somewhat close to CoMo

Post by jlo1231 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 am

I have a small amount about 40 miles from CoMo. I have gotten some of the tests suggested during pregnancy, but I didn't want to go to the trouble of making sure I have everything unless someone was going to use my milk. My son is 3.5 months and I am still bfing. Let me know if you are still in need.

jlo1231

Back to top Go down

Need breastmilk in Columbia or St. Louis area, MissourI Empty Need breastmilk in Columbia or St. Louis area, MissourI

Post by hannahgrace25 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm

My baby girl is 3 weeks old and I am not producing enough milk for her. I am looking for milk to supplement what I am lacking. I really want to avoid using formula. Please let me know if you can help. I am willing to drive to St Louis if needed or pay shipping and supply costs. Thanks:-)

hannahgrace25

Back to top Go down