MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Washington, DC/VA Square Metro, Arlington--Mother's Milk Donation

Go down

Re: Washington, DC/VA Square Metro, Arlington--Mother's Milk Donation

Post by cjulian on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm

hello, is your milk still available for donation??
I had a baby boy in January and I am not making enough milk to feed him. I know the importances of breast milk and would like to give it to him as long as possible. let me know if it is still available.

thanks, christina

cjulian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Washington, DC/VA Square Metro, Arlington--Mother's Milk Donation

Post by maiora on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

I have a Kenmore deep freezer full of mother's milk. The freezer has been used exclusively for storing my milk. The dates and amount of milk is described on each individual storage bag with milk in it.

The estimate is that if a baby exclusively eats breast milk the supply I am offering for donation should between 1 month to 1.5 months. No need to reimburse me for anything. But if you are interested, I could sell you the freezer along with the milk in it, as it is in perfect condition and has not been used for any other purposes but the storage of my breast milk.

We live in Arlington near the Virginia Square metro stop. Let me know how to contact you, if you are interested. You can pick up the milk at any time between 7:30 and 6:00 pm.

maiora

View user profile

Back to top Go down