MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward

4 posters

Go down

Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward Empty Re: Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward

Post by nmunoz Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi SFLMom,

I had posted here before as I am unable to breastfeed because I had a bilateral mastectomy four years ago. I was diagnosed with breastcancer while breastfeeding my now four year old son. My baby is now three weeks old and we have been able to exclusively feed him brest milk so far but we are constantly looking in order to make sure we can continue doing so. I live in Miami so I can easily pick up from South Broward. Please send me a PM to coordinate if you are interested in helping us out. Thank you!!!

Natalia

nmunoz

Back to top Go down

Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward Empty Re: Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward

Post by nmeyers Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi

Thanks so much for being willing to donate. Sent you a pm but then saw the join date and thought maybe this function is not available to you yet. As a recepient I had to wait a week or something for it to activate. Anyway so duplicated the pm here.
We live in northern California and have adopted twins who I was lucky enough to be able to breast feed with the help of herbs, meds and an SNS for the first 5 1/2 months of their lives. Since then we have relied entirely on donor milk. They are doing really well and I am hoping to keep them on breast milk through the winter to keep them from getting every little cold my 8 year old brings home from school. I have a fedex account and can send a container, coolant ( a safe dry ice substitute) , reimburse you for your storage bags or send replacement which every you like and can arrange for pick up of the milk at your home. If you have any milk to spare we would be grateful.

thanks a bunch
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward Empty low supply in need of supplementation

Post by coltrane Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:14 pm

hi, SFLMom.

i have a 5 week old son and am in need of supplementation. unfortunately, my milk supply is low despite taking domperidone, fenugreek, blessed thistle, goat's rue, mother's milk tea, & pumping frequently. i produce ~10-13 oz/day and therefore am in need of a rather significant amount of supplemental breast milk. if you do not find a local taker & are still willing to ship, we would be ever grateful! i will gladly reimburse for your pumping supplies & shipping.

thank you for your consideration!

coltrane

Back to top Go down

Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward Empty Frozen breastmilk available in South Broward

Post by SFLMom Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:54 am

I have between 130-150 5oz bags of frozen breastmilk available. Age of milk ranges from April 2012 to October 2012. I am a married, healthy, non-smoker, with NO medical problems. While pumping, I drank no alcohol or caffeinated drinks, ate a mainly organic diet with NO artifical colors, flavorings or sweeteners, and took prenatal vitamins and fenugreek (and drank mother's milk tea) but NO other medications including OTCs. My happy and healthy 15 month old was exclusively breastfed and I am still breastfeeding (am & pm) but stopped regularly pumping in October. Used Medela pump and Medela, Lansinoh and Target storage bags. All bags are labled with date and ounces and have been stored in a chest (deep) freezer. I am willing to ship all or part of my available millk but would prefer to arrange pick up in South Broward area.

SFLMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down