MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Donor Milk

5 posters

Go down

Seeking Donor Milk Empty milk to donate

Post by cmr811 Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 am

I just saw your post and would love to offer to supply you with some BM. I may be able to help out long term seeing as that I have a good storage in my freezer and still seem to make more than he needs. My little guy is 7 months old. I am in central MA. I do not take any medications and still take my prenatal everyday. Let me know if you are interested? You can email me at my personal email at ChristinaandJamie@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you. Good luck!!

Christina

cmr811

Back to top Go down

Seeking Donor Milk Empty Re: Seeking Donor Milk

Post by stel Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 am

Hi mamas,
Thank you for your responses to me! I saw the doctor on Friday and he has given me tentative approval to breast feed for another month and maybe a little longer as long as my labs stay stable. I am trying hard to pump a little extra in the meantime. So for now I'm going to wait and see what I can get in the next period of time and then may be back on here when it is a little closer to the time. It means so much to me to have such generosity at a period of time that has been so difficult. Thank you.

stel

Back to top Go down

Post by beaniez Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this website and I posted a few minutes ago with the original intent to help a mom in my local area but I just read your post. My littlest is almost 3 months old and for some reason refuses to take breastmilk from a bottle - he'll only accept formula. Anyway, I've got about 60 oz saved up in my freezer and am planning on continuing to pump once a day until he's at least 6 months old so I can keep my milk up. Please contact me if you are interested. (I live in Quincy and work in Boston).

beaniez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava's Mama Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 am

I am from Maine, but I will be in Boston the weekend of the 27th and I have a large stash of frozen milk that you can have. My daughter is now 13 months and the milk I would be donating is from when she was 10/11 months. I know you were interested in a more long term situation and my daughter is older than your son (so not the same nutrients), but I saw your post and my heart goes out to you, so I wanted to offer.

Ava's Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by nadianwad21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Please see my post below -- milk in Metrowest. I am not too far from you (40ish minutes) and would love to give you what I have and I could continue to pump for you if it worked out. PM me if you are interested.

nadianwad21

Back to top Go down

Seeking Donor Milk Empty Seeking Donor Milk

Post by stel Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi all,
I have a 4 month old who has been EBF. I just found out that I will need to start chemo for leukemia soon. I will find out Friday whether chemo needs to start within a week or two or whether it will be a few more weeks/months. My hematologist says there is a chance it could be a month or two more or it might only a week or two more. I am incredibly sad to wean my son and am praying for just a couple more months. However, one way or the other weaning will be sooner than I want. If I do have a month or two, I'll try to store up some of my own. I am okay with him getting some formula but I would love for him to continue to at least get some breast milk until he is a year old. If it worked out I would love to hopefully work with one or two mamas in a longer term way and even getting one feeding a day of breastmilk would make me feel like he was getting some of the good stuff. I am in the Cambridge, MA area. Thank you.

stel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down