MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Give Away-Central IL-

3 posters

Go down

Milk to Give Away-Central IL- Empty Re: Milk to Give Away-Central IL-

Post by mamak4 Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey mama i think your email must be eating messages b/c i responded t you at least 5 times and it doesn't seem like you are getting the messages. I got a few from you and with hitting reply they are somehow not making it to their destination.

mamak4

Back to top Go down

Post by SSGWIFE Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

I sent it again. Smile My email is gdalmquist@yahoo.com
Thank you!

SSGWIFE

Back to top Go down

Post by almoss Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi There!
What is your name cause my junk mail may have filtered it? I just deleted a bunch of stuff, do u mind resending it, because I don't see it!!

Thanks!!!
Amy
almoss
almoss

Back to top Go down

Post by SSGWIFE Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm

I emailed you! Smile

SSGWIFE

Back to top Go down

Milk to Give Away-Central IL- Empty Milk to Give Away-Central IL-

Post by almoss Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 am

I have a 6mth old son, I have a freezer FULL of extra milk, my milkbank I used with my first son is undergoing changes and hasn't been able to collect my milk, I have about 4 or 5 grocery bags full, i haven't counted it recently but its most likey over 500oz or so? I am healthy my sons are thriving, i just make too much since i exclusively pump. I would love to find a family to help, I can't stand the thought of throwing any of this milk away. Email me if you are interested:
ame7s@hotmail.com-- I am about 35 min west of Springfield, IL

Amy
almoss
almoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down