MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Gaithersburg, MD 9 Month Old with Food Sensitivities Really Needs Your Help with BM

Go down

Gaithersburg, MD 9 Month Old with Food Sensitivities Really Needs Your Help with BM

Post by Banya 'n MD on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 am

My wife's BM supply has decreased sharply in the past week, and we are in great need of BM for our little one. The wrinkle is that our 9 son has FPIES (Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome). This means he cannot tolerate a significant number of food proteins. My wife has eaten a restrictive diet so that our son will tolerate her BM. She excludes milk, soy, fish/shellfish, nuts/tree nuts, corn, wheat, and eggs. As a result, her BM is the one food he can ingest without an adverse reaction.

We are down to our last supply and feverishly looking for nourishment. Our doctor recommended searching for BM donors. The optimal donor will have not eaten milk, soy, or corn, or be willing to restrict her diet for future production. Can you help us? You can contact me at BanyainMD at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much,

Banya in MD

Banya 'n MD

View user profile

Back to top Go down