MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

5 posters

Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Re: Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

Post by cjulian Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm

hello, is your milk still available for donation??
I had a baby boy in January and I am not making enough milk to feed him. I know the importances of breast milk and would like to give it to him as long as possible. let me know if it is still available. i can pick it up from you.

thanks, christina

cjulian

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Re: Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

Post by julialroberts Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 am

If you are willing to ship, I am in desperate need for my Phoebe as she is about to run out of donor milk. We are in Northern VA. I can have a cooler sent to you and cover all your costs, and send you some more pump bags too. I will even arrange pickup at your house if I'm able.

Please consider helping us. You can learn more about Phoebe at www.russellsilverparents.org.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by simbana Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 am

I would love to receive some milk if possible. I've had a difficult time with breastfeeding since day one but have stayed the course. Then, due to a surgery I recently had on both my wrists, my supply has all but disappeared. My little one is 20 weeks old and she's gobbling up about 20 oz a day. I'm almost completely out of my stores and would appreciate any help!

Thank you and bless you for helping other mamas out there!

simbana

Back to top Go down

Post by mrellington Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 am

Hi! We'd love to be considered if you still have milk available. My youngest son, Colin, still drinks about 16oz a day.

Thanks!
Mary
mrellington
mrellington

Back to top Go down

Post by MazyMom Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 am

Located in central Maryland

MazyMom

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

Post by MazyMom Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

My most recent baby was born early and so for her first couple months, I was producing much more milk than she was consuming. Approx 700 oz of milk pumped in Feb and Mar 2012 available.

I am careful about everything I put into or on my body (including mostly organic food, no red meat or pork, natural sunscreens & lotions, etc.) and what products we use in and around our house (only natural cleaners, no lawn fertilizer, etc.). No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking. Smoke free home. Exercise regularly. I take a prenatal vitamin daily.

Because my baby was premature and so more susceptible to illness, I exercise extreme diligence in sanitizing all pumping parts and deep freezing all milk within 24 hours of pumping. I pump directly into the storage bottles which reduces the chance of contamination. All bottles labeled with the date pumped. Milk frozen in standalone deep freezer containing only breastmilk.

Willing to have a blood test. Would much prefer to donate to someone locally but would consider shipping, if recipient covers costs of packaging and shipping/handling.

MazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down