MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

5 posters

Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Re: Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

Post by MazyMom Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 am

The milk I had to donate has been claimed. Someone PM'ed me within minutes of my original post.

MazyMom

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Milk still available???

Post by siobhan.hannah Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Greetings. I am interested if the milk is still available. I have a eight week old girl named Anna and am not able to produce enough milk for her despite all my effort (herbs, pumping, much nursing). I am in Southern New Jersey and would be willing to drive to you to It would be great if pick up milk. I would love to talk more and share our story with you. The best way to contact me is by phone (we have poor internet connection). Our number is (856) 696 1641

I hope we can work something out. Blessings!

Siobhan and baby Anna.

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Private message sent

Post by 2babies Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 am

Hi Kami!

You should have a private message now.

Thanks!
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Re: Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

Post by kami22 Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:48 am

2babies wrote:kami22,

I am interested! I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I have not received any private message? Please, message me again or leave your email/phone #. Thanks!

kami22

Back to top Go down

Post by 2babies Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 am

kami22,

I am interested! I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Post by kami22 Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Lisa,

I have some milk to donate, see the post above. Let me know.

kami22

Back to top Go down

Post by 2babies Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Mazy,

Do you have any milk to donate? I am in Baltimore for the next week with my 4 month old daughter. I am taking part in a clinical trial at JHU and am unable to breast feed myself. We have been using donated milk from a friend but are running low.

Thanks,
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Re: Health conscious mom

Post by nmeyers Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 am

hi there,

We are located in northern california and have 10month old adopted twins. I was fortunate enough with the help of motillium herbs and an sns with donor milk to breast feed them for the first 5 1/2 months. After that the flow rate on the sns was too slow and everyone was frustrated. Since then we have relied entirely on donor milk and they have done really well, already tripling their birth weight and getting only one little cold despite the rest of us being ill multiple times. I am really hoping to keep them on breast milk thru the winter. I have a fedex account and can cover all shipping supplies etc. You can email me at nannette@kitenerd.com.

thanks so much for your consideration
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by MazyMom Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

Located in central Maryland

MazyMom

Back to top Go down

Health-conscious mother with milk to donate Empty Health-conscious mother with milk to donate

Post by MazyMom Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 am

My most recent baby was born early and so for her first couple months, I was producing much more milk than she was consuming. Approx 700 oz of milk pumped in Feb and Mar 2012 available.

I am careful about everything I put into or on my body (including mostly organic food, no red meat or pork, natural sunscreens & lotions, etc.) and what products we use in and around our house (only natural cleaners, no lawn fertilizer, etc.). No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking. Smoke free home. Exercise regularly. I take a prenatal vitamin daily.

Because my baby was premature and so more susceptible to illness, I exercise extreme diligence in sanitizing all pumping parts and deep freezing all milk within 24 hours of pumping. I pump directly into the storage bottles which reduces the chance of contamination. All bottles labeled with the date pumped. Milk frozen in standalone deep freezer containing only breastmilk.

Willing to have a blood test. Would much prefer to donate to someone locally but would consider shipping, if recipient covers costs of packaging and shipping/handling.

MazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down