MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

willing to share milk in Chicago

3 posters

Go down

willing to share milk in Chicago Empty Re: willing to share milk in Chicago

Post by Volare Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:15 pm

still have a lot of milk, about half of chest freezer. If nobody picks it up by the end of next week, I might need to start trashing it since I have oversupply and have extra milk everyday when I pump at work. I am also interested to find a permanent recipient.

Volare

Back to top Go down

Post by Volare Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Still have a lot of milk left. Please PM me if someone interested.

Volare

Back to top Go down

willing to share milk in Chicago Empty milk

Post by auroraum Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 am

Hi, if you have more left, I would be grateful, I PM'd you!

auroraum

Back to top Go down

Post by Volare Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Yes, I still have milk. I sent a pm to you. :-)

Volare

Back to top Go down

Post by lizg Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello there. I have a 3 1/2 month old adopted son and live on the southside too- in McKinley Park. I would definitely appreciate a donation of the milk if it's still available.

lizg

Back to top Go down

willing to share milk in Chicago Empty willing to share milk in Chicago

Post by Volare Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:56 pm

I am a healthy 29 years old caucasian mom of a 6 month old baby. Have lots of frozen milk ready for pick up in Hyde Park.

Volare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down