MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sweet girl needs milk!

2 posters

Go down

My sweet girl needs milk! Empty Re: My sweet girl needs milk!

Post by adoptivemamade Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello - thank you so much. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.. babies are lots of work but so fun and rewarding. Hope you are doing well. I'm definitely interested.... I hate to even ask , but could you tell me what your diet is like - as in anything aside from basic normal stuff, and if you are on any drugs of any kind? You are also welcome to call or text me - my number is 540.420.9801. Thanks again for responding, Deborah

adoptivemamade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf143367 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I am in Blacksburg, VA and just gave birth a week ago. So far am still establishing my supply, but it seems like I am going to have adequate milk for mine with some to spare. I already have a few ounces in the freezer. Let me know if you are interested.

Nf143367

Back to top Go down

My sweet girl needs milk! Empty My sweet girl needs milk!

Post by adoptivemamade Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 am

Hello I live in Boones Mill, VA, near Roanoke. We just adopted a newborn little girl! She is one month old, and I had taken medicine to breastfeed. I'd taken meds since May, and we had a failed adoption in June. I began producing milk then, (we had the baby for 24 hours), but then the birthmom changed her mind. So.... we came home and I was not nearly so diligent in taking my medicine afterwards..just couldn't get my heart into it. We had a surprise phone call the end of July for the little girl we now have, and we are so happy to have been able to bring her home. Unfortunately, though, I was only able to produce a few drops of milk this time. Is there anyone in this area who I could get milk from? Would be glad to drive to get it or whatever. I also have access to a TON of milk containers that I could give to whoever I got milk from if that was helpful. Thank you...

adoptivemamade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down