MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area

3 posters

Go down

Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area Empty Re: Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area

Post by heartwithlegs Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

heartwithlegs wrote:I am in great need but i am in Arkansas...i would be more then willing to cover any shipping cost and answer any questions you might have. PM me if this is something you would be willing to do Very Happy
thanks a bunch!
sonya

there is also a someone with a sick baby thats despertly looking..the name i think is '1sickbaby'
heartwithlegs
heartwithlegs

http://email~ sonyaoleson@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area Empty Re: Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area

Post by siobhan.hannah Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 am

Greetings. I am also interested if it is still available. I have a three week old and am not able to produce enough milk for her dispite all my effort (herbs, pumping, much nursing). I am in NJ and it would be about a 4 hour drive for us. I would love to talk more with you and share our story with you and hopefully meet you too. I hope we can work something out.

Blessings,
Siobhan

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by heartwithlegs Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I am in great need but i am in Arkansas...i would be more then willing to cover any shipping cost and answer any questions you might have. PM me if this is something you would be willing to do Very Happy
thanks a bunch!
sonya
heartwithlegs
heartwithlegs

http://email~ sonyaoleson@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area Empty Donating Milk in the Williamsport, Pa area

Post by kikeko Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 pm

My name is Natasha. I am 25 years old, a mother of two, my youngest born May 23 2012. I have an over abundance of milk and would like to donate it to a family in need as soon as possible. I have an entire freezer chest full of breast milk, no older than 3 months. I may be able to continue giving milk as well.

I freeze according to guidelines. I am drug, alcohol and smoke free. I am very health concience and physically active. I prefer to give my milk to a family who would be willing to come to me, in my hometown (Williamsport, Pa), to pick it up. I also may want to interview you before I give any milk to you.

Thank you!

Natasha

kikeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down