MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Considering donation around Baltimore

2 posters

Go down

Considering donation around Baltimore Empty Re: Considering donation around Baltimore

Post by CatholicSteph Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 pm

I found a mom who I am donating too. I wish I could be of help. I suppose you already tried a hospital grade pump? I have trouble pumping too. They're the only ones that really worked for me

CatholicSteph

Back to top Go down

Considering donation around Baltimore Empty Re: Considering donation around Baltimore

Post by Motrukkt Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:06 am

Good afternoon,
Do you still have milk available? My son was recently hospitalized for viral meningitis. My milk is dwindled down to nothing and I would love to be able to give him BM. Please let me know. I am in NJ and can pay shipping and bag costs. I also have an Ameda breast pump that works great for a mommy that CAN pump. I am from Annapolis and could arrange a pick up on the way to visit family or have my mother, who is a nurse at Hopkins, pick up.

Thanking you in advance,
Katie and Baby Braden

Motrukkt

Back to top Go down

Considering donation around Baltimore Empty Considering donation around Baltimore

Post by CatholicSteph Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Hello, I am new to milkshare. I am 41 weeks pregnant with my son, Peter, who has a fatal birth defect. I've been considering donating milk and recently feel myself being called more strongly to help someone after my son is gone. I've nursed both my girls for 2 years each but I wasn't a pumper. I'm not sure yet how much success I'll have with pumping, and my main concern, how my mental state will be and whether I will be emptionally able to donate.

I am healthy and disease-free. I am happy to provide the blood work I had done in pregnancy. However I am on 10mg of Zoloft, and I also take occasional migraine medication (imitrex). I have taken both of those while breastfeeding my own daughters so I don't feel the risk is high. I am curious however if anyone would even want my milk. I prefer to have someone near me who is willing to pick up because I am a SAHM who homeschools, and we have just one car. My husband works in Harford Co and could also coordinate pickup.

Stephanie

CatholicSteph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down