MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tulsa donation available!

3 posters

Go down

Tulsa donation available! Empty Re: Tulsa donation available!

Post by ana507 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Is there any milk still available?

ana507

Back to top Go down

Post by queenofthehouse Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

I am back with more to donate! If anyone is in need please contact me. Smile

queenofthehouse

Back to top Go down

Post by gandkbenson Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi, I just joined this forum looking for milk for my newborn daughter. I had a breast reduction almost 20 years ago and while I do produce some milk, I still have to supplement quite a bit. Very frustrating. Anyhoo, I saw your post and am in the area, but I'm not sure how this works. I'm interested though! Thanks, Kristen

gandkbenson

Back to top Go down

Tulsa donation available! Empty Tulsa donation available!

Post by queenofthehouse Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 am

I have about 5 quarts of breastmilk available, and need it taken soon!! No medications or illnesses, the milk is clean. It was deep frozen in August/September of 09 after my daughter's birth...I am a milk cow and produce a LOT lol. I will never get around to using it, though, and I want it to be put to good use.

I can only meet within Tulsa County.

Edited to add: I just joined these forums but I have been a member of the yahoo group for a couple years now and have donated before when my son was younger (he's now almost 2)....so this isn't my first donation on Milkshare. Smile

queenofthehouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down