MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Looking for donation for my newly adopted son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Looking for donation for my newly adopted son

Post by Bubblemaker on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Great! I've send you PM.
Irmina

Bubblemaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizg on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi there. Sorry for the late reply. I would be interested. So far I've been able to feed Anthony prettying only breast milk since he's been home with us but he's definitely boosting how much he eats. Are you in the Chicagoland area?

Liz

lizg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblemaker on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi Lizg,

Congratulations on your new baby! I have breastmilk available (about 100 oz). Please let me know if you are still interested and I'll provide you with more details.

Irmina

Bubblemaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking for donation for my newly adopted son

Post by lizg on Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Hey there. Just got home today with my adopted son. He was born a couple weeks early and has some catching up to do. He's 5 lbs now. I would really like to provide him with breastmilk if possible. I'm in Chicago but could travel some for donations or make shipping arrangements. Thanks!

lizg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top