MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in West Chester, PA

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in West Chester, PA Empty Re: Milk to donate in West Chester, PA

Post by lroberts Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

any chance u still have available?

lroberts

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in West Chester, PA Empty Milk to donate in West Chester, PA

Post by sybilschmidt Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 am

I live in the West Chester area and am looking to donate my milk locally. I have 150oz or so pumped and stored in Feb. It was stored in a fridge freezer for a bit and then in a stand alone freezer so I would say it is good for 4 months from when it was pumped, meaning it should be used within 2 months. I have a 5 month old and have been pumping every morning since she was born. I am on extended leave from work and she won't take bottles from me (she's a picky girl!!) so she has only been getting bottles of frozen milk about twice a week. I am not returning to work until mid June and regretfully will not be able to use this Feb milk before it's time is up. I would love to give this milk to someone who needs it because I think breastmilk is the best food to give to your baby.
I was not intending to donate more than this lot of milk but if I find a family that is in need I would be willing to donate more. I am healthy and disease free, I had bloodwork done early in my pregnancy to test for all the usual suspects (HIV, hepatitis, etc). I take progestin only birth control and vitamins daily, that is it. I drink caffine sometimes but only AFTER I have pumped in the morning. I also drink a glass of wine now and then but this is obviously not in the morning before I pump (because who drinks wine in the morning??).
I would love to hear from someone in need of this milk because I do not want it to go to waste!

sybilschmidt

Back to top Go down