MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan

3 posters

Go down

Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan Empty Thank you

Post by Chrysohara Fri May 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Thank you Pamela, I called and left you a message. Hope to connect soon, Georgia.

Chrysohara

Back to top Go down

Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan Empty Re: Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan

Post by PamelaG Thu May 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello,
Yes! The milk is still available. You may contact me at 732.768.0667.
How old are your twins?
Smile

PamelaG

Back to top Go down

Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan Empty Re: Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan

Post by Chrysohara Sun May 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Is your milk still available? I have twins in need. Live on the UWS,
Georgia

Chrysohara

Back to top Go down

Post by LiaBeanesMom Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 am

Hi Pamela,

I just responded to your response offer on my thread. We are definitely interested in as much milk as you can share with us! My husband works on the UWS and can pick up asap. Please call or text me to discuss at 631-384-2969, and if I on't pick up please leave a message and I will get back to you asap. Excited and looking forward to it, and thank you!!

Best,

Erica

LiaBeanesMom

Back to top Go down

Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan Empty Milk (frozen & fresh) in UWS Manhattan

Post by PamelaG Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi. I am the mother of a 14 month old. I have a frozen milk supply from February and onward. Now that she's older, I am producing less but I am still nursing/pumping daily. I am located in UWS manhattan. Pick-up only, please.

PamelaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down