MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago

3 posters

Go down

About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago Empty Re: About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago

Post by Nyffette Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 am

Yes it is, sorry !

Nyffette

Back to top Go down

About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago Empty Milk taken?

Post by musicmom3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Just checking to see if this milk is taken? Thanks!

musicmom3

Back to top Go down

About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago Empty Re: About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago

Post by Nyffette Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Congratulations ! I would be glad to help you, I send you a PM.

Nyffette

Back to top Go down

Post by lizg Thu May 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I am interested in your "french" milk. I'm adopting a newborn who is due in a couple of weeks. I plan to try and induce lactation but I'm sure that I will not producing sufficient milk by the time he is born.

Liz

lizg

Back to top Go down

About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago Empty About 100oz to donate in downtown Chicago

Post by Nyffette Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 am

I've got a very healthy 13 pounds 9 weeks baby boy. I do not smoke, drink alcohol nor caffein. I have a regular diet (meat and vegetables), take multi-vitamins and fish oil daily, no prescription drugs. My son and I are perfectly healthy, never had any kind of medical issue but... I'm french. So I cannot donate milk in a regular milk bank because they do not accept donnor who has spent "5 years or more total in France or Europe between 1980 to present".
I really don't want to throw it away so I'm looking for someone who would like my "french" milk, maybe another frenchie or european mom?

Fanny

Nyffette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down