MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia

3 posters

Go down

At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia Empty Re: At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia

Post by kraymond Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi, I just wanted to drop a note and say I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with a recipient!! I'm also a recipient (my daughter has been on donor milk for 6 1/2 months now), and I just wanted to express my appreciation for all donor moms.....we now have enough milk to get my daughter past her one year birthday (she started on donor milk when she was 5 months old and is now 11 1/2 months old).

I hope that one bad apple doesn't discourage you from ever donating again if you find yourself with extra mama's milk. I know for me personally, my DD's donor mamas are my heros, and I try to make sure they know how much they are appreciated, from making sure I replace bags to bringing treats when I pick up milk to sending pictures. By helping nourish my daughter, they are part of her family.

So, from a recipient mama to a donor mama - THANK YOU for making the effort!! Even if this one didn't work out like it should have, your generosity in trying is noted and appreciated!

Anyway, I'm so sorry again. I hope if you ever decide to donate again you find a wonderful recipient!

Hugs,
Kassandra

kraymond

Back to top Go down

At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia Empty Re: At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia

Post by stollerson Tue May 01, 2012 7:07 am

I regret to inform anyone responding to this post that I have shipped my milk out to what I thought was a deserving mother. I turned out to be wrong and regret that I could not have sent my liquid gold to one of you.

This post is now closed.

Have a wonderful day.

stollerson

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

I could pay shipping costs to ca, zip 91351

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia Empty At least 200 ounces to Donate in Philadelphia

Post by stollerson Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 am

Hello,

I have at LEAST 200 ounces frozen in my deep freezer, none older than February 2012. I would be more than happy to donate it to any child in need. There is no need to reimburse me for any storage bag costs. I only ask that if you want me to ship it that you pay for shipping costs. If you wish to pick it up that works as well. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

A little background- my daughter was diagnosed with a Milk Protein Sensitivity issue Crying or Very sad just about 2 weeks ago and placed on a Hypo Allergenic milk. It has done wonders for her. Sadly I am what I call a SUPER producer so I have all this milk I had stored all along in hopes that if my milk supply dried up when I returned to work I could still give her the liquid gold!

Anyway it's yours if you want it. I do not drink alcohol or more than 1 cup of coffee a day nor do I smoke.

stollerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down