MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas Empty Milk in Oly

Post by Lisa Nelson Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 pm

It's wonderful you live in Olympia! We would be very grateful for any milk you have to spare. My email addy is lisaannenelson@yahoo.com
Let me know what your schedule is like and I can come pick up the milk at your convenience. My schedule is open as I stay at home (or out and about) with my daughter right now. Thank you very much!

Lisa

Lisa Nelson

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas Empty Re: Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas

Post by angelgarvin Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I live in olympia and have a little bit in the freezer right now! I have been trying to find someone local to donate to.

angelgarvin

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas Empty Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas

Post by Lisa Nelson Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

I live in Olympia and am looking for breast milk for my 22 month old daughter Eva. She is older but has dairy allergies and drinks about 10 ounces of donor milk/day right now. We are just about out of our graciously donated donor milk. If you have some extra you are willing to share please let us know. I can drive as far north as Seattle and an hour in any direction from Olympia. I'll reimburse you for the bags as it's the least I can do. Thank you for your generosity whether you donate to me or not...donors are selflessly making a huge difference in the health of many babes...blessed be!

Lisa Nelson Pratt

Lisa Nelson

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas Empty Re: Looking for Milk in Olympia Tacoma or Seattle Areas

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down