MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

280-300oz available

5 posters

Go down

280-300oz available Empty Re: 280-300oz available

Post by Katelynsmomma Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 am

So you still have some available? looking for my preemie baby (shw was 6 weeks early) Please let me know!

Katelynsmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by musicmom3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Just wondering if this milk is taken? I am searching for milk for my 8 month old son. Thanks!

musicmom3

Back to top Go down

280-300oz available Empty I would love the milk!

Post by prinsess2006 Sun May 06, 2012 6:56 pm

I am in need of milk for my son. He does not tolerae formula, and I can not produce due to a medical issue. I can pick up at your convience. Thanks!

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

Post by mchoodies Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 pm

I've shipped before and can go into more detail if we find that travel would be too far or too inconvenient... but I'm located in Lake County, IL. It's about 3 hours from Dubuque, IA. Are you in Iowa or still in Illinois? Feel free to PM me if still interested. I can share a bit more about myself, my son, shipping, etc.

mchoodies

Back to top Go down

Post by jesshouk Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 am

I have no idea how shipping works, where are you located? I am on the Iowa border.

jesshouk

Back to top Go down

280-300oz available Empty 280-300oz available

Post by mchoodies Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 am

I have 280-300oz in freezer from late Oct/Nov thru early March and am looking for more space. I've got a very healthy and strong 8 month old son who has never once needed to be supplemented. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, take multi-vitamins and fish oil a few times a week, do drink/eat some dairy, a single 8oz cup of coffee a day (otherwise no other caffeine in my diet). I've shipped milk previously to a family with a son about the same age as my son and they've had success with it but since have found a local source. Willing to ship again if need be (no need to replace bags or styrofoam cooler).

mchoodies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down