MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk

4 posters

Go down

Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk Empty Re: Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk

Post by sybilschmidt Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

Hi,
I live in West Chester, PA and have milk to donate if this isn't too far for you. I have 150+ ozs frozen in Feb so they need to be used within 2 months. I just posted under Milk to donate in West Chester PA if you want more information. I had routine blood work done when I was pregnant, if this is current enough. I may have additional milk to give in a few months as well, I need to see how things go once I return to work and have to pump more frequently. Message me if you are interested.
Thanks,
Sybil

sybilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk Empty Re: Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk

Post by Benjismom Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 am

THanks for responding WalkinLove. I sent you a personal message.

Benjismom

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkInLove Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Benjismom,

I'm also new to this forum and I am from the Ephrata area as well.
I'm a nursing mother of a 5 1/2 year old girl and I will be traveling without her for four days. I'm planning on pumping as often as I can to keep my supply. I don't need the milk at home because I have over 100 oz stored for her already. I don't want to bother transporting the frozen milk on the plane BUT I will not dump it! However, I would consider shipping it from New Orleans in two weeks. (guessing 50-100 oz).
Let me know because I did write this on another post also.

WalkInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjismom Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 am

Thank you for responding. Yes, I am interested! My sister-in-law lives in Exeter Twp. and we get up that way often. How do I get in touch with you?

Benjismom

Back to top Go down

Post by PAnutritionista Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 am

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have no diseases, STDs, etc. I do not smoke, nor does anyone in my household or extended family. I will have a glass of wine (rarely) but never more than 1 and I will check my milk with a MilkScreen strip (detects alcohol in breastmilk). I've never a problem. I drink all decaffeinated beverages. We also eat mostly organic (meat, dairy and high-pesticide produce). Just so you're aware!

PAnutritionista

Back to top Go down

Post by PAnutritionista Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 am

Hi! I have an 8-1/2 month old who I am still nursing, but I have a lot of pumped milk in my deep freezer that I would like to donate to someone who needs it. I can't fathom throwing it out! We are in Berks County, Exeter Township. I would be willing to give you some to get you started and then additionally as I'm able to produce it over the next few months. Let me know if you're interested!

PAnutritionista

Back to top Go down

Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk Empty Lancaster-Reading Area Seeking Milk

Post by Benjismom Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

We are expecting a baby boy via surrogacy in mid-April. I am trying to induce lactation, but not getting much. My husband can pick up frozen milk anywhere in the Lancaster/Berks County area (we live near Ephrata). I am new to this forum, so I hope I am doing this right. Surprised

Benjismom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down