MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Looking to donate in Oct 2012

Go down

Re: Looking to donate in Oct 2012

Post by julialroberts on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am

I live in northern VA. I can arrange to have a cooler sent to you for shipping and will cover all your costs. We are in desperate need for Phoebe. You can learn more about her at www.russellsilverparents.org. We are running out so we would need to ship to you this week.

julialroberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BethanyRStanley on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 pm

I am interested in your milk. Can we arrange shipping to Boise, ID?

Thanks,
Bethany

BethanyRStanley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate in Oct 2012

Post by sweetbelly on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 pm

I am currently pregnant with twins. I am due October 22, 2012 and I would love to donate my breast milk. Please let me know if your are interested. I live in Baltimore County, MD.

sweetbelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down