MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help.

3 posters

Go down

Please help. Empty Re: Please help.

Post by Napple'sMama Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 am

Not sure if you're still looking or how far you're willing to travel. I'm in Bismarck, ND and have a lot of milk I would like to share. Please let me know if you're still interested!

Napple'sMama

Back to top Go down

Post by iamommy2eight Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm

I may be able to help you! I live in DeWitt. I'm still nursing my 1 year old. I work in Davenport at Gymboree. I haven't pumped for some time and just sold my pump so I'm not sure how much I would get. Please get in touch with me.

iamommy2eight

Back to top Go down

Please help. Empty Please help.

Post by jesshouk Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:06 am

Embarassed
My 7 month old daughter is in need of breastmilk. She has been exclusively breastfed, and my new pregnancy has killed my supply. This took a while to figure out, but she has lost weight because I had no idea my supply was low. I have a small amount of pumped milk that I have been supplementing with and she is doing a ton better- I would love to keep her on donated milk until at least a year.

Are you able to help us? I would love to find a donor(s) that we can keep up with if possible. We are located in Davenport and will travel for significant amounts. I will replenish your bags and be forever grateful for your selfless act.

Proving breastmilk for my baby has been extra important to me- I suffered two stillbirths prior to her birth and donated their milk to the University Milk Bank. I had no concept of milk sharing until I became the one in need. I finally have my earth baby and want to continue giving her the very best possible.

Thank you for reading!

jesshouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum