MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Freezer full to donate - Traverse City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you still have some

Post by jacksonsmama2012 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

hello do you still have milk i am in need i am only producing 2 ml at a time and that deff does not feed my 7 month old and i am tired of seeing him in pain from the soy he has a degestive issue

jacksonsmama2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freezer full to donate - Traverse City

Post by melyhernand on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

Do you still have milk available? I am in Troy, MI

melyhernand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tgrindle on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:29 am

Mailing might be very expensive. Is there any way you can weigh what you have and I will be happy to go to the post office and check. Thanks!

tgrindle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rcnowak on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm

I would say at least a few hundred ounces. All of the bags have about 6 oz. and I have probably 50-100 bags that I don't need. I could mail it too, but I don't know how that works or if that would be cheaper for you than driving.

rcnowak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tgrindle on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 pm

About how many ounces do you think you have? We are from the Flint area, but I am willing to drive.

tgrindle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Freezer full to donate - Traverse City

Post by rcnowak on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I have a small freezer full of breastmilk that I know my son will never use. I would hate to dump it (it was a lot of work to get!) and would like to help anyone who is in need. I am a healthy non-smoker, non-drinker, eat pretty well, and have had no caffeine since before I was pregnant. The milk is from January and February of this year, so still pretty fresh. Contact me if interested.

rcnowak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top