MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel)

3 posters

Go down

Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel) Empty Re: Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel)

Post by Motrukkt Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:03 am

Good afternoon,
Do you still have milk available? My son was recently hospitalized for viral meningitis. My milk is dwindled down to nothing and I would love to be able to give him BM. Please let me know. I am in NJ and can pay shipping and bag costs. I also have an Ameda breast pump that works great for a mommy that CAN pump.

Thanking you in advance,
Katie and Baby Braden

Also, I would be willing to drive to Glen Burnie since I know the area as I am from Annapolis originally.

Motrukkt

Back to top Go down

Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel) Empty My baby son is also 3 months and needs breast milk! I am so grateful for your help

Post by Talita Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Dear generous mom, please I would love to get some breast milk, I have a lot of medical issues, with some medications that dried my milk supply. My baby was born earlier and needs BM for his health, he's 3 months. He's so sweet .... you will be blessed for your help. He will be so grateful! Thanks, Natalia

Talita

Back to top Go down

Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel) Empty Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel)

Post by lernest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:06 am

==== All the milk has been claimed =======

I have a 3 months old baby and I have been pumping everyday. Our freezer and deep freezer are running out of space. I would hate to throw them away since I put in so much work into them. I live in Glen Burnie and work in Baltimore. I do not eat spicy food, smoke, or drink alcohol. I also drink half glass full of milk once couple days.

Please PM me if you are interested.

lernest

Back to top Go down

Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel) Empty Re: Need to donate large quantities of frozen breast milk (Anne Arundel)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down