MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggling to find a donor

2 posters

Go down

Struggling to find a donor Empty Struggling to find a donor

Post by mommy in cali Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Inhave a baby whom thrives only on bm, is allergic to formula cows milk, evrything....I'm on my last bottle of bm and I'm crying cud I know tmw he's gonna be hungry and I'll have to hospitalize him with tubes to keep him from choking on his own vomit when he's lethargic and stuff...so sick and it hurts, I've been online al, day looking for donors even offering up my prized cloth diapers and no one wants to seem tom help me...maybe it's because I mention I'm deaf and was beaten and got a divorce and am a single mama offour kids? I don't know... I just don't want to deal with tmw...I'm in Santa clarita and I found one woman in Santa clarita and I don't think she will split the 240 which would last me a few days and not put my baby in pain.....sighs.....rant over...sorry...
Sherree packer

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Struggling to find a donor Empty Re: Struggling to find a donor

Post by wisemommy Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi I have a pretty substantial freezer stash, I can help you out if you pay for shipping and supplies. I live in Ohio but I can fed ex some milk to you, I have never shipped milk but I will if can learn how if you need it. Please let me know, Tamara

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 am

Absolutely! There's a post about how to ship milk, and I would be ever somgrateful! How many oz can u send? This means the world to me! Thank you!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by wisemommy Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:35 pm

How many ounces do you need? I have been donating to a friend so I am down to a few hundred ounces but I am adding to that daily so it adds up fast. I cant afford to pay for shipping supplies or shipping and I have no idea how much it will be. I will check into it through ups.

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm

A few hundred ounces would be a miracle for me! And I would pay you for shipping and supplies absolutely!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Just let me know how much I need to come up with ok? Thanks so much mama!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by wisemommy Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 pm

No problem, I am not sure if my local UPS is still open today but I'm calling to check right now, I will get back with you very soon. Tamara

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks so much!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm

I just ordered some lanisoh bags and bottles to ship back to you for taking your bags ok? The lanisoh bottle bags not the plastic ones but the bottles...24 of them...Smile

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by wisemommy Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:31 pm

My locale UPS store is closed until Monday. I will call them as soon as I wake up Monday morning.

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Ok! This!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by wisemommy Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:47 pm

How old is your LO and how many ounces of breast milk is he/she eating a day? I am trying to decide which bags to ship you. I have some random amounts stored and then I also have some stored in 4, 5 & 6 ounce increments. Also, all of this milk is from February and is dairy free and free of all other tummy irritants. My baby has an extremely sensitive tummy so I eat VERY bland so my milk is easy for him to digest. I will talk with you soon about shipping options. Tamara

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:50 pm

He is a toddler so he eats eight ounces at a time six times a day, jes still nursing too, nut I'm trying to wean him from night titme feedings hence the need for donor milk...I'm deaf so when he keeps waking me up to nurse I don't het any rest and inhale four other kids tomtake care of too....he will take any bm even dairy, he just is actuallynallergic to formula and milk itself it's so strange...

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 pm

By the way he is one yrs old..

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by wisemommy Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Sherree, I wanted to touch base with you before tomorrow so I know if you still need help. I will be calling UPS in the morning (I'm eastern time zone) to find out what I have to do to get some milk sent to you, I also need to locate q dry ice distributer near me and then I can send milk if you still need it. I don't have a Credit card so I will have to call you from UPS for shipping. Please let me know if you have already found someone to help out or if you still need me to look into it. Tamara

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

I by the grace of god found 400 ounces last night! Thank u so much for your offer and I am so appreciative untook the time to pump for my baby...xoxo I'm eternally grateful!
Sherree

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I found four hundred ounces last night by the grace of god! Thank u so much for ur offer tomhelp me! I will be eternally grateful!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by wisemommy Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 am

I'm glad you found milk, I know that you must have been very stressed out about it. If you find yourself in that situation again I will gladly try to help you, just email me and let me know. Good luck :-)

wisemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:15 am

Yes ladies I need all the donor milk I can get..any questions text me at 9492440800

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Please mmommies!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 am

I don desperately need it however my exes both stopped paying child support and my bank account is now closed and my paypal is frozen....if u could ship it and send me an invoice along with it I could send u a check or money order for what I'd gotten from you....

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down