MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More milk available near Ft. Knox

2 posters

Go down

More milk available near Ft. Knox Empty Re: More milk available near Ft. Knox

Post by babypeanut Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 pm

I had to start supplementing because I have limited ducts (I had part of my breast removed several years ago). I max out at 1.5 oz every 2 hours. I can't afford milk from the bank and now he's up to 3.5 oz (he is almost 4 months). He was dramatically underweight his first 2 months of life and when I started pumping to see how many oz's I was actually making I was devestated to see that I wasn't making enough for Bryton. I have been to multiple lactaction consultants. I strongly believe that babies should not drink formula. Any contribution of milk would be greatly appreciated. I live in Floyds Knobs, In (20 min north of Louisville). My phone number is 812-725-5983. I think what you are doing is amazing.

babypeanut

Back to top Go down

More milk available near Ft. Knox Empty More milk available near Ft. Knox

Post by CSundeen Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm

I have another large amount ready to go! Please message me for pickup/shipping. (I've never shipped before, but if you can arrange it I'm willing!)

CSundeen

Back to top Go down